Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Thursday, May 8, 2008

So Cute!



Look at these adorable designer aprons! Don't you just love them? They have lots of other cute designs and items on their website-check it out! www.jilliewillie.com Now we can feel cute in the kitchen!

3 comments:

Anita said...

That is so cute. I have been way into cute aprons lately. in fact I almost made you one for your birthday, but there was just no time.

I love these. There is another good website called indulgeaprons.etsy.com

Dorri said...

LOVE the aprons. I bought fabric almost 2 yrs ago to make Miss Magoo a cute apron, and someday I will make that cute apron.

Erika said...

I love the aprons on indulgeaprons! Maybe I'll dust the cobwebs off my sewing machine and give it a whirl-seeing these makes me want to make one! They're a little pricey to buy already made. Dorri you're so crafty-I wish I was as crafty as you! (same goes for you Anita)