Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sacred Cello


I am in love! Steven Sharp Nelson has released a new CD that is my new favorite!!! The CD is called "Tender Mercies" and it's cello with some piano and orchestra. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL! Talk about relaxing, peaceful, uplifting, and therapeutic. It makes me want to cry just listening to it. It has my very favorite song ever on it--Homeward Bound--and it is the most exquisite arrangement. There are many other songs like Come, Come Ye Saints (awesome-you HAVE to listen to the whole song! The orchestra rocks big time!!!!), Tender Mercies, Grace, Praise to the Man (with guitar), and one called Without You with Paul Cardall at the piano, OH, and there's a song called Gabriel's Oboe that is to the tune of Nella Fantasia--so pretty! I can't stress to you enough how wonderful this CD is. Click on Steven's name and it will take you to his website and you can listen for yourself.

1 comments:

Anita said...

I love this music. So soothing!! Ryan Tilby who plays with him on a couple songs was our next door neighbor in St. George. I think I will have to make a purchase. Thanks.