Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Etsy Part II

Wait until you see what I found on Etsy! I just know you're all going to want to go there right now and get some of these! Etsy has got it all, and with Mother's Day and Father's Day coming in the next couple of months, here are some great gift ideas...check it out:

Apple Cozy (there are several different kinds--must be popular)


Cuddly Lou

Fancy Fruitcake Ring

Instant Karma Voodoo Finger Puppet

Jello Stapler Card

Lego Man Cufflinks


Nacho Libre Pillow


Pot Cookies (no actual pot in them)

The Husband Slipper


Tofu Plushie

Wacky Tacky Zombie Friend

How about some skull diapers for your puppy?

No offense to anyone who made these lovely items. I admire them all for their uniqueness and talent. I personally love those Lego Man cufflinks--I've been wanting to get Ryan some cufflinks for quite some time--don't you think he'd look great wearing those the next Sunday he conducts? j/k

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hilarious!!!! I like the Instant Karma Voodoo finger puppet and the Tofu plushie. My boys would DIE for the Lego man cuff links!!

Afton said...

I can think of a few people to send the jello stapler card to. We are Office fans. As for the cuff links, they are pretty groovy, but I'd have to spring for a shirt with french cuffs for Robert.

Jen Howick said...

those are.. um... very interesting to say the least! (btw, I changed our blog over to ourfinal4.blogspot so the other one is now gone)

Emily said...

So fun! The apple cozy is my favorite. I bet it keeps the apple from getting bruised...by the way, Happy Birthday lady! May this year be filled with happy memories.