Gwen and Pierce had their yearly piano recital last night. My mother-in-law Diane teaches them and does such a good job. They are so much more receptive to her than they ever were with me! I love all the neat songs they are learning and to see how they are progressing. The piano is a must for every child, boy or girl. What a great skill to develop that not only benefits them, but can be used to serve others for the rest of their lives! I know that piano has been a real blessing in my own life. It was a self-esteem booster growing up, and continues to be something that I am so thankful for. It's a big part of who I am and I love using it to touch others. Little Tilly is getting ready to start and I know she can hardly wait! I hope my kids never give up!
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment