

My chair is finished! I'm in love. It graces our back porch and I love looking at it each time I walk in or out the door. I had to sand off the green stamp designs and then distressed it. No need to paint since I really like the color already! I found the planter pot at the DI also for $2. I'm now hooked. I just had to go to the Layton DI yesterday and purchase another chair ($4 also). It's as ugly as sin, but I went to Home Depot and picked out some paint and can't wait to transform it. I don't know what I'm going to do with it when I'm done but I'm sure enjoying this! I also saw some awesome coffee tables and a cool cedar chest at the DI that I would just love to get my hands on!
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









6 comments:
I love it! Beautiful!
Great job Erika! I think it looks perfect! I love your after picture!!! I need to go find some stuff for my house now that we're staying...
LOVE it!!!! before i finished reading, i saw the red chair and thought that's what you had done to your white chair and i thought, hmmm, that's unique. Glad to see that's just another one you are going to re-do! It needs it! ;)
How funny Jen!! Heather and Nik--I think our next girls day needs to be going to boutiques/consignment shops in Salt Lake and DI's--what do you think?
I love it! Nothing makes me happier than having paint UNDER my fingernails!
That chair turned out great! Way to go! Hey, I think you ought to just slap a few more red stripes on the other chair and call it good-- it'll be perfect for the fourth of July! :) Good luck!
Post a Comment