Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Monday, September 14, 2009

I couldn't resist!!!

All I can say is oh my goodness!!


5 comments:

Nikki said...

'I've seen a lot of things in my life, but, THAT...WAS...AWESOME!!!!'

sorry, I'm quoting Chris Farley, Tommy Boy, I believe.

Erika said...

I know!! I can't stop watching it! It gives me the chills every time! The Volturi freak me out but they look perfect for the part!

Emily said...

I just watched it on youtube right before this....I love it! It looks a thousand times better than twilight...

Afton said...

Honestly, it looks like the guy who plays Jacob does a much more convincing part that Robert Pattinson. I can't wait!

Roger and Stephnie said...

It looks so awesome! Roger even thought it looked good! I can't wait!