Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Friday, November 20, 2009

Oh Happy Day

My sister-in-law just called me with all the juicy details on New Moon. She said it's 700 times better than Twilight was. Ryan and I are going out for a hot date tonight and New Moon is on the docket--that along with dinner at Iggy's (we love their wings). I can't tell you how excited I am. I can't sit still. It's been a while since Ry and I have had a "date" and just the thought of dressing up and getting out of the house makes me giddy. So giddy, that I want to get up and dance around like this:

Could you watch it without smiling or laughing? Not I!
HAPPY NEW MOON WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Roger and Stephnie said...

New Moon was incredible! I loved it! I can't wait for you to see it! :)

Afton said...

I love this dance.

Unfortunately, my plans to see New Moon with 17 of my closest friends have to be scrapped and my ticket sold (if I can find someone to take it) because I'm headed to Utah for my grandma's funeral. I'll have to see it another time, but I was so looking forward to a fun girls night out.

Nikki said...

LUCKY!!!! (in Napoleon Dynamite's voice, of course)

Emily said...

It's all about the hot date for me...I know my husband loves it just as much as I do. Afton, hope the funeral is a loving experience for you all...

Jen Howick said...

Loved it! (and thanks for your comment on my opinion post - you're a doll!)

Erika said...

I loved it too. Can't wait to see it again tonight.

Heather said...

Oh, I was laughing alright! Every time that song comes on Cozy I start dancing in my seat just like that!!!! Your blog always makes my day! So...was it 700x's better??? I bet every guy scores after taking his girl to a Twilight movie!!!! hahaha! I'm going tomorrow night with my book club! Can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!