Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Change complete...at least for now

When Ryan decided to go back to school I had short hair. In order to save a few bucks once Ryan quit his full-time job, which was right away, I stopped getting my hair done and decided to grow it out. It will be four years next month that I started growing it out. It grew very long with only a couple trims here and there within these past four years. Well, I tend to get bored with my hair, who doesn't? So a change was in order. Plus, I was getting really tired of finding my extremely long hairs all over the house, stuck to the clean laundry, on the kitchen table, and yes, I have to admit that I even found one in the fridge and Ryan has occasionally found one in his lunch box. Sorry to gross you out, but it's true. My hair has completely taken over our house. So I am sure you will agree with me when I say that a change is definitely in order.
Photobucket
SO, I really wanted to go with the following haircut, one I've sort of had before, but a little different:



Photobucket
But in order to please my husband and not put my kids into total shock (none of them wanted me to cut my hair), I went with something a little more safe. I always go to this. It's a no-fail good haircut. On anyone. So without much further ado, the new me. And it feels GREAT! Thanks to my cute friend Jill for making it happen on such short notice!
Photobucket
Cheese!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

Afton said...

Wow! Very cute. A change is as good as a vacation...or at least I think that is what "they" say. Love it!

blog n' tell said...

Love,Love,Love it!! This is a darling cut on you! Super Cute!

Jen Howick said...

super cute! love it!!!!

Emily said...

Adorable! But someday you have to cut it like Sandra...It's fabulous as well.

The Tyler's said...

You would look amazing in any hair cut! I was glad I got to do it for you.
Today was too much fun. I love when I get to spend time with such fun friends! Can't wait to do it again.
I'm adding you to my list of blogs!! I love it, you are seriously such a talented photographer!

Erika said...

Thanks Jill-I was dreaming of that gyro all night last night! I'm ready to go back for another one!

Dorri said...

I like it, very cute!!!

Nikki said...

Super cute!!! I love getting something new done.