
Not much to say, just that I am a work in progress, and boy, sometimes I sure feel like a piece of work! I'm learning, growing, trying, trusting, stretching, becoming, messing up, getting back up, trying some more, and yet not even close...but here I am. I am still madly in love with Virginia and am still trying to keep up with my insanely mad life. It's all good!
Pictures (no more editing...just the real deal from now on):

After Christmas, we had some very special visitors...Dennis, Anita, and family...we had a great time hanging with them! We all went to the Nauticus Museum in Norfolk and got to go inside the Battleship USS Wisconsin-one of the largest and last battleships built by the navy.

I love how it is berthed right up to the street and so close to buildings....so surreal when you drive by it.

Emma, Kate, Gretel-cute cousins forever.



Sleepy girl.


Silly girl.

In the museum.


Grayson

Spiderman just happened to be hanging out that day


Petting the horseshoe crab in the museum

Waiting to pet a shark, but it was sleepy

Actual size of a great white (I think that was what kind of shark it was). Creepy!

The "rotten banana" (as we called it) eel


Beautiful Norfolk, Ryan's stomping ground

Christian trying to pop popcorn over a candle...he never ceases to amaze me

I love this picture taken Christmas day

My sweet Tilly

My crazy Piercie...first broken bone amongst the Adams children...New Years Eve, skate park, no wrist guards, risky ramp/jump = trip to ER and a lovely bright orange cast!
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









4 comments:
You have such a beautiful family Erika! Great to hear you are doing well. I must know, was your son able to pop popcorn over a candle?
Haha! No Afton. I don't think he tried long enough. Ü
So fun to see new pics of you guys!! Hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Year. We miss you guys. I heard Ryan got a fun new calling...so sorry. But I can't think of anyone better for the job.
Tell the kids Hi! I love Pierce's new glasses...super cool.
Jill!!! I have been thinking of you...every time I see a car like yours it makes me miss you and your family. Amber and I were just talking today about how we don't like having you gone, how there's a hole now in our lives! I hope you'll post something soon...I'm sure Tessa has changed a bunch! ♥
Post a Comment