Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

City Girl

After Gwen's trip to NYC in March, she has realized what a city girl she is. She loves New York City. She wants to go back.  She has such an adventurous spirit, I love it. Here are a few pics her friends took while in NYC that I don't want to get lost in the shuffle. They put a smile on my face. It's fun to watch Gwen with her friends, and to get a sneak peak into her trip this way is a joy. I've also included some other random pics of her, like a prom one. Her and her friends all went together as girlfriends and had a blast. I'm proud of her good choices and the goals she has set for herself.

Carnegie Hall performance

Top of Empire State I think

Gwen's the one with the bun


Central Park


Prom, "Old Hollywood" theme

Gwen and Meghan

snapped by one of her friends at school

Central Park





taken from top of Empire State





2 comments:

Patrice Pedersen said...

Looking at these picts makes me miss you guys!! Gwen is so cute! I love her dress for Prom! You guys are cute!

Christina said...

She is beautiful just like her mom.