Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Thursday, April 17, 2008

33 and Proud of it!


I had one of the best birthday's yesterday, thanks to Ryan, my kids, my parents, Ry's parents, and my sisters. I am so blessed to have you all in my life!! Thanks for pampering me, treating me, giving me, feeding me, loving me, making me, and taking care of my children. You guys are the best in the west! My day started out with Ry and the kids getting up early and making me breakfast in bed. Ry had to leave for his SI class before they were finished, and I was so proud of the girls for putting everything together and bringing it into my bedroom while singing "happy birthday". I wanted to cry! I had a calm, relaxing day minus the kids. I soaked in every minute! I got to go shopping by myself and to the spa for an awesome facial and microdermabrasion (acne scars=ugly!) I cannot tell you how much I THOROUGHLY enjoyed it! I would highly recommend a microderm to any of you women out there! Your skin will be as soft as the day you were born! Then we all went to Olive Garden for a delicious dinner. I couldn't have asked for a better day. I feel so happy at age 33 and look forward to the years to come!

0 comments: