


Any of you moms out there need a quick pick-me-up? If so, I have just the answer for you! You need to read one of Emily Watts' books! She came and spoke to the sisters in our stake last night and she was so incredibly FUNNY! I could have listened to her all night. I especially loved her "sunshine" song-I wish I had the lyrics for you, but I couldn't find them online anywhere. She is so frank and honest about being a mom and has you laughing one minute, and crying the next. If you feel like you're going to lose it and need something to help you keep your sanity, then a good dose of Emily Watts is what you need.
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









1 comments:
Hi! This is cool. Thanks for mentioning my Suzuki Mom blog in your column. fun. You have a neat family.
Post a Comment