I'm in a "hair jam", and I've always wanted to go on the "hairstyler", so I finally did and here are some of the results. I couldn't get the numbering lined up good, so #1 starts on the left, and #8 ends on the right. I'd appreciate any input!!! (You Dale girls out there need to sign up and make a blog account-it only takes a minute-leave me a comment!)
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









6 comments:
I'm gonna have to go with #1 and #6. I really like your hair the way you have it. It always looks good.
By the way, What are you wearing in the pics?!?
I love your Favorite things list. My list would look almost identical.
We're so much alike! The picture is kind of weird because that's Christian sitting on my lap, so his shirt is mixed with mine and then Gretel's arm I think is in the picture. That's the only straight on picture I had on my computer to download-I cut out the face and then they make the shoulders! Did that make any sense at all??
Which one(s) do you like the best?
I like 6 or 7-Ryan is digging the longer hair, so I think I'll grow it a couple more inches until I can't stand it anymore, then maybe cut it. I like having it long enough to curl!
You always look so cute and I love your hair the way it is. I would have to say the #1 and #7 are my fav.
Thanks for your opinions! I think I get bored too easily with my hair. I was thinking of trying #8-how come no one liked that one? :)No really, who in their right mind would get a cut like THAT! Hideous!
Post a Comment