Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things...


1. Xen Tan-this is the best self-tanner I've ever tried!! It smells like chocolate when you put it on, and it's brown so it gives you some instant, natural color, then gets darker within the next few hours. It dries quickly too which is nice. I love the results I get from it, and they last a week. I especially love that it doesn't stink like other self-tanners out there! It's really the best!$23.00-www.xen-tan.com or Nordstom.


2. Bandana/scarf in hair-All of a sudden I love wearing a bandana in my hair like this! It's a great alternative to a pony tail when I want my hair out of my face. Bandana's come in so many cute colors. Also, any head wrap is cute too-yesterday I got a really cute headband/wrap at Target that I love-it's made out of cloth and has a really cute florally type pattern on it.

3. Vitamin Water (Glaceau Brand)-So good, and so good for you! I like the fact that they use cane sugar instead of artificial sweeteners that give me a headache! My fav flavors are Lemonade and Dragonfruit.

4. MAC Lipstick in Archetype-nice neutral beige color-something JLo would wear-I love it!! (I also got a mineral bronzer from MAC that I absolutely cannot do without-it's called Mineralize Skinfinish in "warmed". If you want free shipping from MAC just ask their online professionals a question about color or something and they'll answer back and give you a free shipping code so you'll order! I get free shipping everytime! (no MAC distributor anywhere nearby so I have to go online)

5. Natural Instincts Hair color in Ebony Mocha-a nice brown/black hair color for those of us with brown hair! It is not permanent and is so good for your hair! Adds shine and always makes my hair feel so good-this is the perfect shade I've always wanted. After several years they finally got it right! (they also make a clear one to just give your hair shine that is awesome)I use once a month. Costs between $7-8. Nice cheap alternative to paying high salon prices for a color!

6. Brad Paisley-I love his song "Find Yourself", "She's Everything" and many others. I just remembered I saw him in concert when I was at Ricks College. He has such a good voice.

0 comments: