





We had a very enjoyable General Conference weekend together. My very favorite talk was Elder Ballard's on "Mothers". How perfect was that!? I savored every word. A scripture that was mentioned in another talk stood out to me, and it's in D&C 6: 34: Therefore, fear not, little flock; do good; let earth and hell combine against you, for if ye are built upon my rock, they cannot prevail.
Sunday the kids got really restless from sitting so long, so we decided to get some fresh air and go for a walk/bike ride down to the "cow path". It's happy, simple times like these that make my heart sing. (I don't know why but I can't get the pictures to go under the message-they automatically go to the top! I don't have time to figure it out right now!)
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment