
Gwen got asked out on a date. OK. Tell me if you would consider this a date. There's this cute boy who has liked Gwen for a couple years now. They have the same class, and always end up sitting by eachother-his doing. On Valentine's day he left this cute big gorilla stuffed animal on her desk. Oh, but a while before that he left a ring in her desk. He's a good kid, and it's sweet to think that he likes my daughter. They are just friends, and I'm sure nothing will come of this. BUT, a couple days ago he asked Gwen if she wanted to go to the movies with him and some of their other friends-2 other "couples". I know it's all sweet and innocent, but she's not supposed to date until she's 16. Nothing will probably ever become of this, but just the thought of her being asked out threw me off for a second. Would you let your daughter go? Would you consider this a date?
Gretel had her Suzuki Violin Book 1 recital last night at our home and did very well. I'm proud of my little "Tilly". Anyone involved in Suzuki violin knows that getting through book 1 is a big accomplishment and I'm so glad she made it through. Onwards and forwards!
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









2 comments:
As far as I know, the dating age is still 16. Nope not letting her go if she's my daughter.
Way to go gretel!
Thanks for the reassurance! I'm proud of Gwen, because when I asked her if she wanted to go, she said-"I'm not supposed to date until I'm 16. I think that's going to far." It was cute.
Post a Comment