
Do you see Edward through the trees?
Prom night!





Those of you who are eagerly awaiting the Twilight movie in December thought you were excited until you saw this video. This video makes me more anxious than ever to see the movie! I've watched it several times, and for those of you who haven't seen it yet, I thought I'd put it on here for you. I even had Ryan watch it last night, and he didn't say much about it, but I know deep down inside he thought it was cool-how could he not??? Some of you may know that I made a soundtrack to the books last year after reading them. I know, don't I have anything better to do with my time? Well, yes actually, I do! But who can resist good music? And who can resist Edward & Bella and the Cullen's? Not I!(Forget Jacob-I could care less about him) So as a tribute to our beloved Twilight, I've put some of the songs from the soundtrack on my playlist for you to enjoy. There are songs relating to Bella, Edward or Jacob-you decide which! And if there's anyone who happens to see this blog and has not yet read Twilight by Stephenie Meyer-go to the bookstore right this minute and buy it! You will NOT be disappointed!
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









1 comments:
I will admit this video left wanting more! And I love Alanis Morrisette!
Thanks for the pics.
Post a Comment