Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ahhh...Summer Vacation!

Well the kids have been out of school a little more than a week, and I'm having a hard time getting adjusted! Our daily routine has been totally frustrated, and I'm trying very desperately to get us back on track. The kids are having a hard time adjusting as well. I hope I don't end up gaining 10 lbs. from stress this summer like I have in summers past! It's times like these that I don't think year-round school would be a bad idea. If anyone has any ideas on how to beat the "summertime blues" feel free to comment! I think once we get into our new routine and once the kids know what is expected of them each day, things will go a lot smoother. It doesn't really help things that Ry will be leaving the country for a big chunk of our summer, but I'm trying to stay optimistic. I'm excited he's going, and I'll tell you more about that later. Speaking of him, here are a few pics of what my boys like to do the very most! (what do you think they're looking at out the window? whoever can guess gets a gold star on their forehead!)




0 comments: