Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our Best Bites

I am totally addicted to www.ourbestbites.com This website started out as a blog created by two women who love to cook. Every day they post a recipe that looks out of this world delicious! I don't know how they do it-I wish the food I cooked looked that good! So anyway, if you're ever looking for a great recipe, this is the first place you should look (besides my recipe blog of course! Ü) Their recipes are tried and true good ones and really are scrum-didilly-umptious! Try not to salivate too much while looking at them!

3 comments:

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

Thank you so much, Erika!! We appreciate nice comments so much and your family is gorgeous! :) I'm off to check out your recipes...

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Ah, ditto! You're the best! I'm so glad you enjoy our blog. Your family is adorable!

Christina said...

Thank you, Thank you. I can't wait to try some of their recipes.