Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Stephenie Meyer Interview

Are we all geared up for Breaking Dawn? Who's doing the midnight party thing tomorrow night? Unfortunately, we'll be in Bear Lake tomorrow night, but I told Ryan we need to be back Saturday night before Deseret Book closes so I can pick up my copy!!! I'm afraid I'm going to be up reading till morning. I'll be a zombie in church, but it will be well worth it I'm sure! On Stephenie's website her brother said something funny, he said that it's probably not safe reading your book as you drive your car home from picking it up-maybe you should leave it in the bag until you get home. He knows how antsy we all are, it's hilarious! Anyway, Stephenie was on Good Morning America this morning, and if you click on the title of this post it will take you to it.

0 comments: