Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Friday, August 8, 2008

The Clown of The Family

I totally crack up every time I look at these pictures! Our Christian is something else! He was cleaning out his closet the other day (I was amazed-I didn't even ask him to do it) and a little while later he came to me looking like this! He had gotten down one of his old suits that clearly does not fit him anymore (he couldn't even button or zip the pants), found that green hat he crocheted, and started prancing around the house. I just had to take pictures! He is hilarious!


3 comments:

Dorri said...

Those pictures are too funny. Glad that your blog is back up and running.

Dixon's said...

I love it!! He is so cute and has such a cute personality.

Heather said...

Oh Chrissy! What a ham! I love his personality! He makes me happy just looking at him! Don't you love capturing those moments!?