I am SO enjoying Breaking Dawn! No, I am not finished yet. I haven't had a ton of time to read, which I'm kind of glad for in a way because then the book can get dragged out longer. I want to savor it. I want to let it all soak in slowly. I don't want it to be over!!! I will most likely finish it today though. I don't want to spoil anything for anybody, all I can say is, my life is complete.
I've put the Breaking Dawn playlist on, so that's what you're listening to. I tweaked it a little-I added "Fall For You" because everytime I hear this song it reminds me of Edward and Bella for some reason. I also added "Take Me Away" acoustic version by Lifehouse-love it! I left out a bunch of songs, but these are most of them. I am addicted to the second one-"Congratulations" by Blue October. Awesome song! Happy reading! (PS-thanks again for the tee Heather!)
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









3 comments:
Erika, love your shirt. How funny! I'm glad you're enjoying BD -me too.
I'm totally jealous and wish I were reading BD! Mine hasn't come yet!!! Darn Amazon! If it doesn't come today, I'll cry! Love the shirt! So cute and appropriate! Are you in heaven? Are you still as in love with Edward in this book? I can't wait to discuss this book with you and my fellow Twilighters! Rock on!
I finished. Loved it. Totally loved it. The world is as it should be.
Post a Comment