This post is Heather-inspired and Anita-inspired. With Halloween quickly approaching, I've had a craving for this song/video that Heather introduced to me last Halloween. It has a nice Halloween-y feel to it, and Anita's festive blog made we want to get in the Halloween spirit, so here it goes! You have GOT to watch this video! It's by "Bat for Lashes" and it's called "What's a Girl to Do". Ryan and the kids have watched it with me several times (too many to count) and every single time we have been thoroughly entertained and have gotten a good laugh out of it. Also, the song has quite a catchy little tune--try it for yourself and you'll see what I mean!
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









1 comments:
Right on Erika! I can never get sick of that song! It's on my playlist for Halloween! Don't you wonder how people come up with these videos?
Post a Comment