I've discovered Facebook. This can be good, and this can be bad. I can't believe all the people that Ryan and I have found on there that we grew up with in Cali, and even my long-lost cousins and friends from college. It seems like forever ago, and is so interesting to see what everyone is up to. BUT, this is just another thing to take up my precious time, and I thought blogging was bad! I've pretty much seen all there is to see now, so I won't be spending as much time on there, but it's kind of cool! So anyone out there who wants to be my Facebook friend, feel free!
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









2 comments:
I just had to follow the link, now one more thing to suck-up my time, thanks!
You're welcome! Isn't it awesome? I've found some of Ryan's old mission companions--they have mission pages for different missions. I even found Goretti! I couldn't believe it!!
Post a Comment