How could we ever forget THIS?! We love this song at our house--Gwen and Pierce have it on their MP3 players and everything! It's one of those feel-good, happy songs for us. We have fond memories of booming down the highway listening to this when the kids were younger. And yes, those who know me (Heather) and my 'past' know this song has particular meaning, but for Ryan's sake I won't go there. (Although, it's so strange to know that someone from my past is dead now, leaving his wife and 4 kids behind. Sad story. This song makes me think of that now. It's a bummer to see people die young, especially when they have children). ANYWAY, no bumming out now--just watch this video and put a smile on your face--it's Friday!! (pause my playlist at the bottom of blog so you can hear it)(This is an Amanda-inspired post)
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









2 comments:
Wow! I don't know if I needed to revisit those memories. I'm pretty sure I still remember the dance we made up to this song.
It has been a long time since I've seen that quality video! Wow, where did they get those moves? And what were the girls wearing? Well thanks for that trip down memory lane. I've been there alot lately...
Post a Comment