I feel like I mention Christian a lot, but I can't help myself! He is just too funny! He's our little "Quiche Lorraine" (we're strange, I know). Last night I uploaded Gretel's birthday pictures onto the computer, and while doing so discovered that Christian had gotten a hold of the camera yesterday while I wasn't looking. I will show you what I saw, but also along with that, I will show you what I saw when I tucked him in last night.
We have some cinnamon potpourri and Christian really likes the scent, so he decided he was going to put some in a container by his bed so he could smell it all night as he slept. So he got a small tupperware and taped it to his bed! It was so cute! It's right above his head!! He also decided to tape a pen to his bed too. The pen lights up, so he said he uses it as his night light. Then I got to looking around his bed and I saw his little calendar I had bought him as a special treat when we were at Walmart a while back. He loves tractors and really wanted it. So he put it up himself, and for some reason his special pliers are pinned up with it also. I absolutely love all the funny things he does. It's interesting to see the world from his point of view, and to see what he thinks is important enough to take a picture of! He's a hoot!
My Bath & Bodyworks candle-"Autumn Leaves". It smells divine! I guess he likes it too!
He loves his yellow feather he got at school for the letter "F"
He was eyeing these cupcakes for Gretel's party all afternoon, so since he couldn't eat one, he photographed them!
Christian was playing Cars on the computer-I told him he couldn't print it because we're running low on toner so I guess he decided to take a picture instead!
He likes taking pictures of himself. He thinks it's cool.
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









2 comments:
That is priceless! Those are some great pictures! They are even in focus for being so close up! You should print them and let him put those up, too! I love the way boys minds work! I have found similar things done in our boys' rooms!
Dear Erika,
We miss you and the whole Adams Family. I can't believe how grown up all of your kids have gotten! Time is really flying by! For us too! Trev & Bree had a baby boy-Dallin Trevor Murray in July and he was blessed last week. Shiloh is due on the 21st of Oct. but the baby is still 'frank breach' and so they will take him a week earlier than that, unless he turns, which isn't likely because his is folded in half with his bottom down and his head, hands and feet are all together! Then Brig and Shalee are due Jan. 20 with our 3rd grandson! This is such a great time of life! We love being grandparents. Dean is so cute and funny with the grandkids. They can get him to do things no one else can! I miss you tons. But I'm so glad life is going well for you! You are such a great Mom and wonderful homemaker! You inspire me to be better! LOve ya, Debbie Murray
Post a Comment