Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloweens of Yester-Year...








3 comments:

Afton said...

Wow, what amazing costumes. I especially loved the Star Wars year. I'd wanted to do that and be Princess Leia, but my ideas were bigger than my budget. Actually, I never dress up so I was super impress to see your amazing costumes.

Can't wait to see this years!

Afton said...

I just noticed at Diana Gabaldon's website she has excerpts from her next Outlander book due out maybe Fall 2009. You can google Diana Gabaldon and her official website will probably be at the top of the search. The excerpts are at the bottom of the first page for now. :)

Erika said...

Afton--so good! I can't wait!! I really want to go to Scotland!!!!!