I bet you didn't know that October 30th is National Candy Corn Day! I was eating some just last night, and wondered how it's made. Well I found my answer! Take a peek if you're curious too. Kind of interesting!
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









2 comments:
I have so many things to say about this video. First, what happened to Mark Sommers? I guess I haven't kept up on "Unwrapped" cause they replaced the host. I didn't realize that candy corn was considered "fluffy" and I liked the term "mouth feel." I need to get me some candy corn!
There is definatly a fluffiness when you eat fresh candy corn. The stuff we have in our candy jar right now is no longer considered "fluffy" but oh well, we're still eating it! Marshmallow? Cool! Makes sence. Thanks for educating me and Sam today! Very fun! We love candy corn!
Post a Comment