
I don't know about you, but I am getting more and more excited for the Twilight movie! The official soundtrack (not the one I so obsessively made myself) will be coming out in stores November 4, and if you go on Stephenie's website you can see the list of songs. Robert Pattinson (Edward) wrote a song for the CD but it is not Edward's lullaby as expected. Also on Stephenie's website is a video for Jack's Mannequin that she helped direct. It's kind of a catchy song, and I really think you need to watch the video and see what is on at the very end--maybe a hint of what Stephenie is currently working on! So intriguing!
So along with this new poster, a new and final movie trailer will be coming out in 2 days (Thursday) and you know I can hardly wait for that! So what do you think of this poster? Edward is looking more vampirish than ever from this frontal view, wouldn't you agree?
(the first 3 songs on my Twilight playlist below are from the official soundtrack-enjoy!)
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









4 comments:
This is the best I've seen him looking when he's all vamped up. That cover on EW still haunts me. It looked like he dug himself out of a grave after being buried for 100 years.
I got a link to a really fun piece of fan fiction that is 3 chapters from BD from Edward's perspective. It's the part where Bella is in the process of turning into a vampire and the 2 other chapters surrounding that.
Here it is if you are interested.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4551648/1/Metamorphosis
Thanks for that Afton!! I totally loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and yes, that EW picture was awful! Yuck! I much more prefer this one!!!!!!
I am excited too...why on earth do we grown women love this teenage romance so much? I can't help myself. I have an addiction!
Post a Comment