Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Monday, October 6, 2008

My Cup Runneth Over

My cup has been filled to overflow this General Conference weekend. As always, our strong and loving church leaders knew just what I needed to hear and left me with a lot to ponder and think about regarding my own life. We ended our conference weekend by watching "Emma Smith: My Story" last night at my parents' house. What an uplifting and touching movie! I almost liked it better than the Joseph Smith movie that plays in the Legacy Theater. Emma was one heck of a woman and an extraordinary example to me. I know all of us can relate to her in some way or another. Outstanding movie! I give it 2 thumbs up and highly recommend it to you AND your husband to watch together. Ryan and I both learned new things about Emma and Joseph. So moving, and such a sweet way to end our sabbath day, making my cup, which was already filled to the rim, completely run over.

0 comments: