Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Baby Turns 6!


Today is Christian's birthday! Oh happy day! Last year Ryan and I started the tradition of taking each of our kids out to dinner on their birthdays, just Ryan, me, and the birthday boy/girl. Christian chose Applebee's. I'm already salivating just thinking about their Oriental Chicken Salad--my usual, although I may need to order something a little more low-carb this time. And I was very pleased what Christian chose for his birthday cake. He said he didn't really feel like cake, he just wanted some jello with apples in it. So I'll do raspberry jello with grated apples and then whipped cream on top. Piece of cake (ha-ha)! I love my little Quiche Lorraine (isn't it funny how names evolve?). No matter how old he gets, he will always be my baby!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ahhh, Chrissy. What a happy, entertaining little lad! Tell him Happy Birthday from the Passey's! Lots of B-days these days!

holly said...

Hey I FINALLY posted your comment on my blog, thanks for the shout out to schleigh farm animals, I obviosly appreciate the anatomically correct sub-species of cattle, horse, swine etc... that are represented. It brings me back to "Animal Science" at Ricks. I passed out one time while watching a steer get de-horned and then burned alive( well just his bloody nubbins) Do you like all the graphics???I'll tone it down. I just started back up on facebook, so I'll send you a note. Keep having babies, so you can have a reason to take medication later in life. I really love having babies and toddlers around the house, so I might even have another since my 2 year old is bigger than most 4 year olds. I think of you often and love seeing your blog. Hollybygolly