We've had a fun Christmas break and I am soaking in my last couple days with Ryan before school starts up again on Monday. It's been so nice to have him home these past 3 weeks. I've enjoyed the kids too, but you know how that goes! The kids are ready to go back I think. They have started getting a little bored so to help ease their boredom we have been playing games-Scattergories is the new favorite, made a snow hut, have watched lots of movies and stayed up late, and today we went ice skating down at the Bountiful rec. center. We had a really fun time. We usually only go ice skating once a year, if that. It's not really my favorite thing to do but I can handle it being just an annual activity. The kids all really enjoyed themselves today. I'm so glad, because last time we went Christian didn't have much fun. But today he did quite well, Gretel too, which was great! I did fall once--I was holding Christian's hand and he lost his balance and took me down with him. Luckily I have plenty of padding so I kind of just bounced on this rump of mine Ü. But I just love it when we can do things together as a family. I love having Ryan with us and was soaking it all in today. Monday it will be back to the normal routine, and in a way I'm looking forward to that, but for now we're great. This is what life is all about.
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









2 comments:
All I have to say is, "I'm Sure!!!" Go without me!!!!!
Sorry!!! It was the only time we could go. Gwen wanted Bailey to go, but I hope your kids had fun skiing!
Post a Comment