
I know I started this thing last Wednesday, but I'm so used to weighing myself on Monday mornings that I thought I'd stick with Monday. I'm not trying to brag and I'm not looking for everyone to say that I'm so good, I'm just simply holding to my plan of keeping this out in the open so I have the motivation to stick with this! I'm very happy with my first week's results. It's been very hard resisting the sweets, but other than that it hasn't been bad at all. Anyone can do this. You can do whatever you put your mind to.
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









4 comments:
NICE!!! Keep up the good work!
You CAN brag because that is AWESOME! Kelly is working really hard too. He didn't have any of mom's chocolate cake last night! I, on the other hand, had 2 pieces. Not so good, BUT i'm getting on the tread mill in a bit. You ROCK! Keep it up!
I only wish in my wildest dreams that I could even weigh that little, but I am a tall girl...good for you! I have the exercise thing down pat, but the food thing has to start when I get home. I do it the cold turkey way to get rid of the cravings...Lemonjuice water for 3 days, and that is it. It starves you, but I get rid of all the cravings in 3 days and can start fresh...by the way, I eat spinach like this all the time and chicken with curry. It's my favorite "diet" meal...
Chicken with curry sounds so good right now!!! I've never heard of the lemonjuice water thing. That's interesting! Don't they do certain "fasts" like that with yoga? Anyway, I'm a shorty, 5'3", so my weight definitely needs to come down!! Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment