Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Basketball Boy

In order to help us all (especially Pierce) get through these blah winter months with not much to do, we enrolled Pierce in basketball. He has so much energy and needs another outlet so basketball is perfect. His team is the same team he plays baseball with, the same coaches also, so it works really well. Pierce had his first game on Saturday and they lost 16-15. I was on the edge of my seat because of how close the game was. Pierce got in a couple really good shots. I'm not used to watching basketball since I'm not that into sports. It is much more intense and nerve-racking than baseball! I hope I can handle this Ü. It's great to see how the kids work together and to see Pierce learning something new. He's always wanted to play and shows great enthusiasm. Go #11!

Pierce and his cousin Garret

0 comments: