
WHY CAN'T OUR LOVELY CITY, OR SURROUNDING CITIES HAVE A DECENT BOOKSTORE??? I'm a little perturbed right now. I NEED this book and it's nowhere to be found. The library doesn't even have it. It's been released early and I was really hoping I could get my hands on it. Oh well. More waiting I guess. If anyone reads it before me don't tell me a thing!
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









4 comments:
I'm still very much bothered by the cover. So excited to have this book released already though. You might have luck with Amazon. They have a good price and if you get your order up to $25 you can get free shipping. But by that time the book might already be in your book store.
There's a Barnes & Noble about 25 minutes away...I think I may be taking a trip tomorrow morning.
I will seriously be done with it in two days! I'll even run it up to you!!!! I started it last night!!!!!!
Thanks to your recommendation, I checked out the rest of the series from the library a few weeks ago. I'm happy that I can see what happens next so soon! Let me know if you find it anywhere.
I agree with the comment about the cover, though. When Jason walked by and saw the photo he wondered what I was doing on the internet. I'll have to put some paper around it while I'm reading it so the kids don't get the wrong idea.
Post a Comment