
Wow, I sure blew it this weekend! It all started Friday when the kids came home from school with all their Valentine's candy. I saw those Reese's hearts and just had to have one, or two, or three. I was weak and gave in to the "monthly" cravings--the chocolate sure was good though! On top of that, I ate mexican food Friday night--a fajita salad, and then Saturday night Ryan brought us home dinner on his way home from school and I was craving a Cafe Rio Pork Salad so he got me one of those. I omitted the rice and chips, but still, I stuffed myself. Even though these were salads, they were still loaded with calories and who knows what else! Then I had some more chocolate yesterday because my body was craving more and I just totally blew it!!! I'm retaining water on top of things and feel like a big mess. I just got done running on the treadmill though and am back on track today. I have a feeling it's going to be hard to detox from my little chocolate high this weekend but it must be done. Did anyone else binge this weekend or was it only me? Anyone? Please say yes so I don't feel so bad.
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









3 comments:
Oh...you know it...it's a Holiday. I even worked out on Valentines but it didn't matter. At least I can blame it on that time of the month...it's all the salt in the pork. Just drink tons of water. I am getting up at 5:00 to work out just to bring myself back down. I jumped a few lbs....we can do it! And reeses hearts...I am so there with you!
You are still down from your starting point. Don't give up. That darling bathing suit is definitely a motivation. Honestly, I admire you because I'm even afraid to get on Wii Fit and see where I am. I'd been going down so nicely and I'm pretty sure that trend has not continued.
I am back to snacking on candy while I read. What happened? I felt like I would never go back after making all those South Beach sacrifices for 2 weeks. Ahhh!
I need to jump back on the wagon too!
Just what I needed to hear! Thanks ladies. I'm so glad I'm not alone in this uphill battle.
Post a Comment