Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Friday, March 27, 2009

My Fav


You all know I love American Idol, right? Well I have a favorite singer that I totally think will win the competition. ADAM LAMBERT!! Yes, I know he may seem a little strange to some, but hey, that boy can sing! I was so excited this week to see what he was going to sing for us. I loved his "clean cut" look and the song he sang "Tracks of my Tears" was so sweet. I loved, loved, loved it! I also loved his "Ring of Fire" the week previously, contrary to what most people thought of it. He's different and exciting and so fun to watch. Plus, he's from good 'ol San Fran so how can I not vote for him? Go Adam go!

5 comments:

Evan said...

I love Adam too! I wasn't completely sold on him until this week. Tracks of my Tears totally won me over. I am going to download it from ITunes. I also really like Danny, but I think Adam is going all the way!!

Erika said...

Hey Evan! I'm so happy to see your cute names in my comments! The track on Itunes isn't as good, just my opinion. It's with the whole band, loud, and more upbeat, not like the sweet acoustic version he sang on the show. I love Danny too but he's getting a little boring to me for some reason. Allison rocks too but I'm hooked on Adam.

Evan said...

You are right. I downloaded the track, but I don't like it as much at all. I am really enjoying this season. I do like Allison when she sings, but her personality kind of annoys me.

Jen Howick said...

I totally agree - Adam rocks!!!

Emily said...

I love ADAM! I loved, loved, loved his version of ring of fire...The man has some pipes!!! And we need a rocker, ballad boy....