Thanks to Afton's hilarious post today (loved the weapon of choice-a bag full of groceries), I checked out this site and turned myself into a super hero. I have to admit it was kind of fun. You wouldn't want to meet me in a dark alley with my frightening looking spork--someone could lose an eye with that thing. A frivolous way to spend my time this morning when there is a house to clean and work to be done, but sometimes you just gotta let it all go!
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









2 comments:
I love it! The Fancy Sporked Spork! What a great superhero name. Yes, your spork looks very dangerous.
Haha, LOVE that!
Hey girly, it's your lucky day- you won a surprise giveaway on Our Best Bites. Come on over and check it out! Thanks for being a fan and congrats!
Post a Comment