Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Journal Entry By Christian

I love it when I find cute things the kids have written without me knowing. This morning while cleaning the office I came across the following:

Photobucket

I can't stop smiling now. In case you couldn't interpret, he wrote about the time where he was riding his motorcycle at the farm and wasn't watching where he was going and drove right into the ditch, which was filled with nasty cow manure and who knows what else. Luckily he was okay, but I remember him coming home covered from head to toe in cow manure and smelling like you wouldn't believe!! Christian was bored one Sunday afternoon so I told him to go type something for his journal. He accomplished this much, with no help. What joy he brings to me each and every day!

(6 years old)

2 comments:

Afton said...

That is so cute...what a memory. I wish I'd written in my journal about how I felt when I fell in a pile of chicken poop in my brand new school clothes while feeding the chickens. I can clearly remember it, but it would be so great to read my kid thoughts about it.

Heather said...

Chrissy is a jewel! I love everything that boy does! That is so cute and I'm glad you kept it!