...I'm already dreaming of a white christmas, watching Christmas with the Kranks, and just itching to listen to my Christmas CD's??? I can't believe it's already time to start making the Christmas lists. We thought we downsized last year, which we did, but this year we will do so even more. How many times have we heard it's not about the gifts? Well, I know that but sometimes haven't always followed that. This year though...it will be different. This year I'm going with my three S's: Special, Selflessness, Spiritual. Our home will be oozing with the Spirit of Christmas if it's the last thing I do!
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









3 comments:
I've already made my list and checked it twice...not saying I've done everything (most of the things are homemade this year), but I am far ahead of the game this year. I've been making christmas ornaments already. This year, my tree will be about what I want and what makes me get in the spirit...homemade!!
I have already watched Christmas Vacation on TV twice in the last week...BRING IT ON, I SAY!!
No comment from me. I'm a bit of a Scrooge. Sorry. I do love the dark winter days where I can cuddle up with a blanket and a good book...and I love to listen to Vince Guraldi, who is kind of Christmasy. But I'm usually happy to have Christmas behind me. How awful is that?
Post a Comment