I just love what you can do with pictures these days!
Before being zombified

After being zombified ("Boo" was my nickname all growing up and I'm often still called it today, so I thought to put Boo on the photo was appropriate.)

Some zombie lovin'

Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









4 comments:
I'll have to try this!! Too fun! BTW I've been loving your pictures! I know you said you got a new camera, but what kind did you get? I've got to play with mine more!!!
Congratulations on Gretel's baptism!!
Kim (Erin's friend)
P.S...And I so enjoy your blog! You inspire me!!!!
I have been having a lot of fun with the Halloween editing. I love the ghostify (I think that's what it's called).
Jenna loved these "Evil" pictures!!! Way to get festive! AND "What's a Girl to Do" is now on my IPod for running! I showed the video to my fellow running partners while in Vegas and they thought I was nuts! It is kinda weird.
Post a Comment