
What a perfect day we had Saturday. Gretel was baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! We had 64 people there for her baptism and luncheon and that wasn't even everybody. We missed those of you who weren't able to make it. We were worried about the weather but it turned out to be a beautiful, bright and sunny day. I wanted to get more pictures of the luncheon and everybody after the baptism but there just wasn't time and we were all busy getting the food served. However, once everyone left and we were done cleaning up, I was able to take some pictures of Tilly out playing and relaxing after her big morning. We had a wonderful time visiting with all our family and how grateful we are for all the love that was shown to us. We feel blessed beyond measure! We are so thankful to be members of such a wonderful church and the ordinances of it which create moments like these for families to celebrate together.

(Gwen had left to her cousin's house)
Baptism towel given by the Primary Presidency


Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









2 comments:
Wish I could have been there! What sweet pictures of Gretal and the family! I love the one of you and Gretal looking at each other with your foreheads together!
We missed you but we were so happy to have Kelly and the kids there! Kelly's the man. He deserves the father of the year award for sure!
Post a Comment