Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Monday, November 2, 2009

13

Thirteen years and still going strong! The weather today is very reminiscent of the actual day we got married--sunny, bright, colorful, crisp, and in my favorite season, autumn. All these years and I still feel like I can't get enough of my Ry-Ry. Married life has been busy since day one with lots of time apart and will only continue to be so. I always look forward to the little time that we do have together. My heart still goes pitter-patter when I hear that whistle that Ryan does each day when he arrives home, letting us know that he's there, and in an instant we are all drawn to his side hugging and chattering 100 miles per hour. When I was younger I would always wonder who I was going to marry and what he was doing at that very moment. I always imagined how happy I'd be. But, that is nothing compared to the happiness that I have been able to experience. My life is far better than I ever thought it would be, thanks to you Ry!! XoxOXOxO...
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jen Howick said...

Happy anniversary you guys! 13 years? WOW! You look as young as you did when you got married!

Emily said...

You two are so adorable. Quite an accomplishment!

Nikki said...

GOOD JOB!! I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF YOU TWO!! MY HOW THE TIME FLIES, HUH?!!

Afton said...

Oh, so sweet. Congratulations on your 13 years! Marriage is the best.

Dorri said...

I love the picture too. I'm so happy for you guys. Happy Anniversary