The pictures say it all--we had a blast partying this year with all our family on both sides! Karaoke, spooky food, trick-or-treating, Science Saturday at Weber State (got to play with animal organs), and lots of craziness about sums it up. Ryan was quite the hot one in his costume this year. We won best overall costumes at his family party thanks to his sexy costume. Kevin made the awards and ours is presently sitting on our bedroom dresser. It's a major award, let me tell you. See below. Anyway, I'm glad all the craziness is over. We can now enjoy a nice peaceful (hopefully) November spending it with family and relishing in all that we are thankful for.
















Beloved Bernie




The hair band screechers--I've never heard a male reach notes that high

It was REALLY loud!


Nasty Stash

Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









2 comments:
Great costumes, but that mustache is creeping me out. You very much deserved to win, but I hope the Yeti got runner up. :)
That is awesome! Ryan looks great. I seriously wondered if it was an old picture of his dad or something. Way to go!
Post a Comment