Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.
So where did you find a picture of my house? JK! You know what I love the most about some of these great finds...the background. I love the wood walls painted. Makes me happy.
Yeah! I got back on my blog list! Hope it lasts! I love every picture! Where did you find some of these? Some day that will be your home with all these cute rooms!
I know, I love the walls Emily! So cool. And Heather, Wisteria rocks I tell you! That's where a few of the pics are from. I've been collecting these all over the internet though.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the things that you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the tradewinds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
Life is a gift, make the most of it. Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is fragile, hold it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is precious, do not destroy it. Life is life, fight for it. -Unknown
4 comments:
So where did you find a picture of my house? JK! You know what I love the most about some of these great finds...the background. I love the wood walls painted. Makes me happy.
Yeah! I got back on my blog list! Hope it lasts! I love every picture! Where did you find some of these? Some day that will be your home with all these cute rooms!
I know, I love the walls Emily! So cool. And Heather, Wisteria rocks I tell you! That's where a few of the pics are from. I've been collecting these all over the internet though.
Man, I am dreaming of that house! I love that type of home with the big front porch that looks so inviting!
Post a Comment