We're getting geared up for New Moon next Friday night. I got tickets for Ryan and I to go. I honestly cannot wait, almost pathetically so. I hear Stephenie Meyer will be on Oprah this Friday to talk about New Moon. It's been a while since I've seen her. I just may have to tune in!
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









2 comments:
That was silly! I can't wait either! Why does a thrill go throught me when I see the previews??
You'll never guess who's gonna listen to the books on his ipod while plowing snow this winter!!--Yes, it's your ultra macho brother!!! Miracles never cease!!
Didn't know about this Friday...I'll be interested to see her. I hope she doesn't do the same recycled interview she's always done...about how she had the dream, etc. I want to know if she has any new books coming out.
The spoof is hilarious!
Post a Comment