Anyone need a pick-me-up? I'll tell you what a good pick-me-up is if you have the New Moon soundtrack. Get in your car and go on a little drive, open the sunroof and let the sunshine in, put New Moon on track #10, turn up the bass all the way, and CRANK IT LOUD! Oh ya. This one will vibrate through your whole body. I love it. I feel kind of like a low-rider or something while listening to it since my car has mega bass, but who cares! Take a break from the Christmas tunes and have a little fun!
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









5 comments:
I hear ya! I am really liking these toons! I LOVE Meet me on the Equinox, Possibility, Muse, Oh and the one where Victoria is running and jumping in the woods whatever that one is! Rock on!
Dang, I need to get that soundtrack!
If my computer worked properly I'd burn you a copy, but my either my Itunes is tweaking or my computer burner thingy is tweaking!
When I saw the movie, there was a point where I thought they were going to play a Smiths song. I was so excited, but then it turned into something else and I was sad. So this weekend I've been listening to my old Smiths CDs. What could be better than Smiths for the Twilight Saga...they are so moody and angsty! I'll have to check out the CD though, although along with carving their names into the side of my car several years ago, the kids also, along the way, broke the CD player, so we only have a radio in our car. when they are gone I believe I will get myself a yellow porsche and not let any of them touch it. :)
They carved their names on your car? Yikes! Boys are so destructive, n'est pas? Oh the Smiths, yes, they would have been perfect. My older sister used to be obsessed with them when we were younger. Ya, someday we'll be able to have nice things when our kids are grown, but by then, who knows, maybe we'll miss all the scratching and denting.
Post a Comment