Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Who is your hero?

Thanks to my sister Erin for letting me know about these posters. They give me the goosebumps. What a way to bring the scriptures to life and what a way to help our youth feel the spirit in their lives on a daily basis. I already know which one I'm getting for the boys' room. They come in different sizes and I believe you can find them at Seagull Book. These are mostly Book of Mormon ones here, but they have bible ones too. I love the Esther-Queen of Persia one. All of the great women and men in the scriptures are my heros--I can't pick just one!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Whoa! You're right about the goosebumps! They look like super heros! I especially like daughters in the wilderness, samuel and helaman! Love the lighting. It's striking and powerful. I haven't seen these. Thanks!

Emily said...

Wow! I have never seen these but talk about impactful!

Heather said...

VERY cool!

Dorri said...

I'm going to have to check these out, so cool. Thanks for the info.