Last summer I contracted a couple sun spots on my cheekbones. And all our excursions to the beach this summer have not helped in the matter, seeing as how I usually forget a hat or to put sunscreen on before it's too late. I like to be tan on my face, but now that I have acquired these spots I am really thinking twice. I wish I had the money to go get a professional microderm once a week, but I don't. I've tried Mary Kay and Oil of Olay microderm and they are great, but once again, the price. SOOOO, I found something that I think might help, or that I'm hoping will help. I tried it yesterday before putting my make-up on for church and it felt so good! I love that it requires natural ingredients, and those cute little cotton rounds work perfectly! I keep everything conveniently in my bathroom drawer so it's not a hassle at all. I'm trying this once a day to try to help with not only the sun spots but acne scars and some brown discoloration I have on my forehead and upper lip (where does this come from?). And if nothing else, at least it leaves your skin feeling SO SOFT and it feels so clean when you're done. So check it out ladies. What do we have to lose?
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









1 comments:
What ever did we do before youtube? I love how you can find not only answers, but video demonstrations of anything we might want to know. I am going to try this for sure.
Post a Comment