Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Music

I am a lover of all sorts of music. When I was a pre-teen I was obsessed with Duran Duran. As a teenager I was obsessed with New Age and New Wave stuff. Depeche Mode and Erasure were my two best friends. And I find now that I still love much of that music, maybe because it's part of who I am. I am also a lover of turning the music up WAAAAY too loud. I can't help it. I get a little excited sometimes. The kids are often telling me to turn it down in the car. Anyway, I love it when I discover a new artist and today is my lucky day!  So I will share my good fortune with you. Are you stuck home cleaning house or doing other boring, monotonous chores? Feeling low on energy? Who needs caffeine when you have some fun music with a beat? Listen up!

Jonsi is from the band "Sigur Ros", a group whose music I have liked for a long time. Just found that out! Who knew! I think they're Norwegian or something.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Nice! I like! I just went to two concerts with a friend of mine and I really like both band: Band of Horses and "Phoenix". Check them out!